Tuesday, August 31, 2010

29/8/10

Sunday

Had a good sleep in, stayed in bed til 9:30 trying to get the swelling in my legs and feet to go down, not working- need another trip to the chiropractor. I guess the long days aren’t helping and no nana naps either, life is tough!




Didn’t bother going to the savvy games this time, watched a movie and relaxed in the cabin instead, did some tidying up and organising. Went down to lodge for lunch. Caught up with Kerrin, Gina and Sharon from corporate. They are heading into town to do laundry, I beg, grovel and plead…can I please come too…so we grab all our dirty cloths and head off! Not only do I now have clean clothes but while the washing was washing, they went to the office to use the computers, so I went with them and had a lovely shower…so nice without someone banging on the door every 2 minutes! Then to make it a perfect night, we stopped at DJ’s and had burgers and fries for dinner. Nice!



Got back to the cabin to find all my stuff, which had mysteriously spread itself everywhere, had been moved, and the other beds had been made up…I guess that means I’m expecting company.

No comments:

Post a Comment