Saturday, August 28, 2010

23/8/2010

Monday




Up at 4am, loaded up at the stables by 5:45am and diverted into Denver in time for peak hour traffic by stupid mobile maps which keep losing signal! Took 2 hours to get thru Denver, peak hour plus road works everywhere…grrrr. Anyway, 10 hours and a diversion thru Tiny Town later, we finally got back to the ranch!

I was so glad to get back to my cabin, it was fun sharing a room with Lauren, but its always a relief to get back to your own space. Went down to the lodge to see what was for dinner, caught up with Karen and Sharon, had a shower and suffice to say, will be hitting the sack very shortly. The wireless signal has been to weak to connect so again these blogs will have to wait another day to be uploaded. Not sure what I’ll be doing tomorrow, Ann had left by the time I got down to the lodge so I’ll just have to get up early enough tomorrow to be able to get a ride to the office if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment