Saturday, August 28, 2010

26/8/10

Thursday




Dosed up on Garlic+Horseraddish+Vit C, Ibuprofen and red light…got thru the night, up early thinking if I get there early I can go first before eveyone else gets there to watch…turns out we all had the same idea! Adrenaline kicks in and I go second…Got given the Second game to talk about, the Porkypine game…babble, babble…done! Wasn’t so bad, why did I stress, nowhere near as bad as having to talk about cats needing to copulate before they could ovulate!!! (like I did at uni last term)



Pat turned up to talk to us for the rest of the morning and we were there to watch him teaching the 3 star instructors in the Big Top…so cool! He was very motivating and stressed that the best way to impress him was to do simple things with excellence.
 
 


Off to the corporate office for lunch…mmm, pizza…Now it’s time for a lecture on policy, to learn all the answers for that test we took on Tuesday, and will be re-taking tomorrow…they really do want to set us up for success! Again my note taking skills were a huge help.



Theory test time…What are the 10 qualities of a horseman? What are the 8 Principles? What are the 7 keys to success? etc…spew up all my cramming…felt pretty good…system download…sooo tired…dinner at the lodge has to be scoffed tonight because Linda is giving a lesson on contact and we are invited to observe…finished about 10pm…pretty awesome stuff! She saw me, came over and gave me a big hug…said she didn’t know I was here! Other students are looking, I feel special :o)

Off to the cabin…should study policy…too tired…must sleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment