Saturday, August 28, 2010

18/8/10

Wednesday




Shipping and warehouse work is fun, I got to pick out all the stuff that was ordered, package it up, put it into the FedEx program and print off it’s label. I felt like Santa Claus wrapping and shipping presents! Then the FedEx truck came and collected it all. Sorting the shipping papers is a bit mundane but I tell ya, all in all, I’d swap my job at the council for it in a second…

 
Today, being Wednesday, is campfire night, so there is heaps of people here for the free BBQ and to watch the Horseman’s Apprentice. I am back at my cabin cos I need to pack my stuff for the 5am departure, I intend to be in bed by 9:30pm, so I’ve only got an hour. I haven’t been able to get internet access up here for the last few days so I’m sorry I’ll be behind in the blogs. Don’t know that I’ll have any internet access while I’m away. Ok, gotta go, lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment