Saturday, August 28, 2010

25/8/10

Simulations at the extern barn…how to teach using simulations so that the student gets an idea of what the horse feels. Students keeps running off saying they were going to do their presentation…I said, what presentation? Apparently we were told yesterday that we had to do a 3 minute presentation on one of the seven games that they would choose for us…so we didn’t know what we were presenting on til we had to do it!! Oh no, public speaking, horror! Don’t want to do it, can’t do it, will have to quit…no, don’t be silly, of course I can do it…wanna puke…ignore it, hope it will go away…cool, we’re out of time…too bad, phew!


Team building exercises


Oh NO, those that haven’t done their presentation yet have to turn up at 7am tomorrow to do it! Stress! The rest of the afternoon was at the corporate office again, in the lecture theatre. Guess what? Found out that we are re-taking the Theory test tommorow afternoon…What theory test? I say…the one we did on Monday, they say…I wasn’t here on Monday…. Thankfully they went they reviewed the test in class and my note taking skills, sharpened by a year and a half of being back at Uni, served me well.


Tonight is campfire night again…not in the mood to be social, have to get back to the cabin and study…presentation at 7am…won’t be able to sleep, I just know it…plus I have a really sore throat

No comments:

Post a Comment