Friday, August 13, 2010

End of 1st week of placement!

13/8/10




Friday



What a day! I’m exhausted.



Spent the day over at the head office, met lots of new people, caught up with some familiar faces as well (Sue Shoemark and Chris Corbidge). Got tasked with making up the information folders for the upcoming Ambassadors Program, colour copying, photocopying, sorting, collating several documents into folders for Sunday. Went to the meeting at the end of the day where they discuss the week. I will spend next week there which will be fun I think, the media department, the equipment warehouse, the events department as well as call centre and general admin, all goes on there.


Got bailed up by media wanting to do an interview, at least it sounds like a written piece for their magazine, not a filmed piece for the promo dvd. Got a ride back to the ranch with my 2 new buddies, since they took me to the pub for happy hour, Karen (from South Africa) and Sharon (from UK but moved to Las Vegas). They are social media interns and live at the ranch, so will be my ride for next week…at least we’ve already bonded! I only had 1 tequila margarita, it was very strong and as a write this I just want to go to sleep. So it will be short and sweet…no photo’s today, didn’t take the camera.



Tomorrow (every Saturday morning actually) they will have the Savvy games on, so will have a look and get some pics of my friends with their horses, now that I have some :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment