Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30/8/10

Monday




Busy, busy, busy! Helped with the ‘check in’ of the next 4 week fast track course, meet and greet 50 new people and organise 50 new horses! Horrible rainy, cold, windy, thundery morning…when I finally got inside to go to the bathroom, my hands were so cold I couldn’t make them work, not the best day to forget to bring my gloves and hat. Oh well. Lunch was magnificent, hot creamy mushroom soup and a BBQ pork roll.



Spent the afternoon in the ranch office, sorting out stuff for new students, chasing paper work, faxing thru orders etc. Also discovered one of my new room mates is a visiting instructor. It will take some adjusting, I’ve been enjoying my freedom, it’s only half past nine and I’m thinking about hitting the sack…

No comments:

Post a Comment