Wednesday, September 1, 2010

31/8/10

Tuesday




Last day of Summer or Winter…depending on which hemisphere you’re in…it was a warm sunny day here with a cool breeze and it didn’t rain.



Worked on a project for Ann, trying to track the incoming and outgoing working students. Put together an Excel spreadsheet, with names, contact details, which campus, what area they want to work in etc.



Lunchtime was a meeting that Pat had with the mastery/apprentices and instructors, so I sat at the back and tuned in. Brainstorming Pat’s vision for the Performance Summit that’s coming up in a couple of weeks. Lots of interesting ideas thrown around, should be great.



Ended the day with a yummy dinner, finally Ann had a free evening and we went out. Steak, salad and red wine…doesn’t get any better than that…except when you top it off with cookie dough ice-cream cake for dessert! On the down side, I finally asked Ann about the 1 star or 2 star thing and unfortunately it was a mistake…you can’t skip straight to a 2 star…bugger. Anyway, the 1 star is still fantastic, just means I’ll have to come back next year and do the 2 star!



Well, now I’m full of good food and feeling sleepy…sorry I haven’t taken any photos recently, I feel weird trying to take one of Pat…oh, I know…here’s one of Ann’s really cool truck!


No comments:

Post a Comment