Monday, September 13, 2010

7/9/10

Tuesday




Pressure is on, 3 days till everything has to be ready for the performance summit. Spent all day working on it, got it done in a basic form but at least if it had to be working by tomorrow- it would. Now I have a couple of days for fine tuning, rearranging etc. Finally got the bits and pieces of stationary I needed to finish Lauren’s competition folder, might be time to work on that tomorrow. Spent so long staring at a computer monitor today that my eyes got stingy and sore, so instead of dinner, I came back to the cabin for a nap. Woke up about half an hour ago- it’s now quarter past 11pm! Some nap, now I’ve eaten a handful of pretzels and a nectarine for dinner, and brushed my teeth, it’s time to go to sleep. No internet at the cabin tonight so will have to try and upload these blogs in the morning. The grounds are starting to look exciting with tents and marquees set up everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment