Friday, September 17, 2010

17/9/10

Friday

Had a bit of a sleep in today, technically I’m finished my work placements now because the Performance Summit weekend, counted at a part of the performance week. Plus Lauren is off to get her hair done and go to a wedding rehearsal, then the bachelorette party and tomorrow she’ a bride’s maid in the wedding. Got a lot to do myself today anyway. Clean out the cabin, get rid of the rubbish, fish out all the dirty clothes and get laundry done. Managed to find a time when the washing machine was empty, ace! Who knew the prospect of clean clothes could be so exciting??! Got them washed and into the drier, then went into town with Sandy-Jean, a mate from the fast track- I think she’s awesome, nearly 70 years old and surviving the fast track is no small accomplishment! Got my clothes out of the drier and folded them up, then headed back to the cabin. Didn’t stay for dinner cos I had an Angus third pounder deluxe and wildberry smoothie from Macca’s. Life is good.



Reflection for the week… “Do simple things with excellence”- Pat Parelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment