Friday, September 17, 2010

15/9/10

Wednesday

8am start up at Linda’s arena. First Lauren had a lesson on Peanut, then with Manny. Manny is grinding his teeth a lot, they are worried he may not be a good candidate so the Canadian team are going to bring a spare horse called Fancy for Lauren as a back up. She has ridden her before and although not fancy in movement, she is accurate and willing. Spent the rest of the day finishing the re-organisation of the ’competition folder’ which I started ages ago, but had to wait for the new stationary to arrive, then got busy with the Summit, so it had been put on the back burner. Now it’s all done.



Wednesday night BBQ as usual, only this time I actually had a torch so I was able to stay and watch the Horseman’s Apprentice at last! Great show, I’m looking forward to watching it all from the beginning when I get a more reliable internet connection.

http://www.horsemansapprentice.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment