Monday, September 13, 2010

5/9/10

Sunday




Went back to Goodmen’s because the jeans didn’t fit, forgot about the different size factor, turns out the jeans I got were 4 sizes too big for me! The jacket is still there, still fits perfectly…returned the jeans, looked at some gorgeous wrangler jeans…bought a warm top so I will survive the rest of September in mountains. Went to a different shop, Alco, which was a bit like Big W or Kmart, found clothes heaps cheaper, bought another warm top and jacket…$20 for both, bargain! Now I’m in good shape for when it starts getting cold. Was with Trudy and Kirsi this time in Bill’s monster truck, I’m amazed I was able to get in it, swinging off the handles like tarzan! Some help from Trudy with my legs and we were all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment