Wednesday, October 20, 2010

24/9/10

Friday

Spent last night shivering violently and sweating profusely, my temperature was 100 f at the doctor’s yesterday and I daresay quite a bit higher overnight, Alain had some panadol which at least reduced the fever so I could sleep. Stopped by the pharmacy and got the antibiotics…will be on the mend soon.


Last day for final set up and clean up before the big lock down and security sweep, supposed to be out by 2pm. Nobody chased us out, in fact we did a behind the scenes tour (or maybe we just got lost) and got to see the main stadium where the opening ceremony will be held tomorrow. Didn’t tweet as much as a should have, I must confess I was feeling quite unwell. Hopefully those antibiotics will kick in before the throwing up starts and I can’t keep them down. I am making sure I drink enough water tho, lessons of the past…

No comments:

Post a Comment