Wednesday, October 20, 2010

23/9/10

Thursday




Second day of setting up the booth, the office crew had already got the tent up yesterday as well as the internal structures for displaying the equipment. I was given the twitter phone and spent the day taking pictures then tweeting them. Tried to use the twitter phone to send a message to Andy for his birthday. Don’t know if it went. Tried to use it to send him an email, hope it went. So disappointed not to have internet here at the house, apart from not being able to ring Andy on his birthday, I think a lot of exciting things are going to happen over these next two weeks. Had to concede that I was sitting on a guilty secret and asked that instead of me coming to dinner, could they drop me at the medical centre so I could get some antibiotics for the now infected pressure sore under my left seat bone. Couldn’t get the drugs till the next morning…

No comments:

Post a Comment